Consent to privacy
What information does House of Cheatham collect through the Website?
Information you volunteer:
We collect the information you provide if you decide to use our Website options to join our mailing list or to contact us for help, support, or other reasons. This information may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and any other information you provide that can be used to directly or indirectly identify an individual (“Personal Data”).
Anonymous information we automatically collect:
How is your information used?
- We use the information you volunteer only for the reason you provided it. We will use your information to add you to our mailing list if you requested us to do so. We will also use your information to respond to you if you contacted us for help, support, or other reasons.
Is your information shared with third parties?
No. We do not share your Personal Data with any third party.
As noted above, we may use certain tags and other web-tracking analytics, including without limitation Facebook Pixel tracking and Google Analytics, that collect non-personally identifiable information about how our Website is used. This non-personally identifiable information may be shared with such third parties that provide the web-tracking and data analytics tools.
What are my opt-out, rectification and erasure rights?
If you join our mailing list, email messages you receive from us will include an option to opt out of future email communications.
You may provide us with new contact information or Personal Data and ask that we replace any information previously provided by contacting us at email@example.com.
You also may request that we erase any Personal Data you provided to us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you ask to remove such Personal Data we will no longer be able to contact you or otherwise respond to your queries.
How do you keep my data secure?
- We use reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized access to the data you provide us and to ensure it is used correctly. House of Cheatham is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
What is your data retention policy?
If you requested to join our mailing list, we will retain the name and email address you provided until you opt out of future email communications. If you used the Website to contact us for help, support, or other reasons, we will store the information you provided during the time it takes to respond to your contact and for a reasonable time thereafter. We may use anonymous usage information in an aggregate, non-identifiable form in perpetuity.
House of Cheatham is based in the United States. Any information you provide will be transferred to, stored and maintained in the United States. However, if there is a change in ownership with respect to House of Cheatham, your information may be part of the transferred assets.
Processing in the European Union
- If you are located European Union, all processing of Personal Data is performed in accordance with privacy rights and regulations following the EU Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 (the “Directive”), and the implementations of the Directive in local legislation. The Directive and local legislation based on the Directive have been replaced by the Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), and our processing will take place in accordance with the GDPR. We process Personal Data as a Data Controller as defined in the Directive and the GDPR.
- The Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13 and House of Cheatham does not knowingly collect any information from or related to children under 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with information without your consent, you should contact us promptly at email@example.com. We will delete such information within a reasonable time.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Website, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to provide you with any of the following information at your request:
- What personal information pertaining to you we have processed.
- Why this information was or is being processed.
- Who has access to your personal information.